To compassionately shelter lost, abandoned and surrendered pets and rehome those animals into a caring environment, thereby enriching lives through adoption.
- To build animal-friendly communities by encouraging respect and compassion for all animals.
- To promote kindness to animals through education and by example.
- To advocate responsible pet ownership.
- To educate the public on the merits of Trap/Neuter/Return of feral cats.
- To support spay/neuter of domestic pets, thereby reducing pet over-population.
- To assist in finding responsible caretakers for homeless pets.
- To work to eliminate the need to ever kill homeless pets.
- To develop a network of supporters and volunteers who endorse our Mission and support our goals.
- To work in alliance with local animal shelters, rescue groups, pounds, and humane society organizations to ensure these forgotten animals are taken care of.
If LSAR does not have the “lifetime buddy” you are looking for, we will help you find it. We also urge you to contact local shelters, rescue groups and animal control facilities in your area.
WORKING TOGETHER WE CAN ALL SAVE LIVES.
If you wish to make a donation in memory of a loved one, to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other special event, we will be pleased to send a card to the recipient of your choice. Please include their name and address.
If you wish to donate items, rather than cash, check “our needs” page or contact us to see if we have an immediate need for items that might not be listed.
If you would like to sponsor a pet (spay, neuter or adoption donation), we will apply your donation as directed and (if you wish) credit you on the website.
We are a private, publicly supported 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
All members of LSAR are volunteers and do not receive any financial compensation for their tireless efforts. All donations made to LSAR go directly to the care of the animals in our program.