1) Complete all sections on the application (adoption form), this includes two references, veterinarian, and all phone numbers requested. Be sure to press ‘submit’ when finished.
2) Your completed application goes to LSAR’s email and is forwarded to the appropriate foster home.
3) The foster person will screen all applications received. They will contact you, your veterinarian, and your references.
4) If your household seems like a good fit for the animal and the animal is a good fit for the applicant(s) the foster will set up a time and place to meet.
5) Screening process may take several days to complete depending on number of applications, time needed to contact references and veterinarian.